Wednesday 4 September 2013

FREE! Makoto Tachibana costest + Kagami Taiga

I just received my Makoto cos yesterday yayyyy 8D
Went to cut the wig straight away and costest ~ >w</


T-shirt and pants from fantasy sheep 

I haven't buy the jacket yet because it was quite expensive but I will buy it soon ~ ^w^/

aaaaaand my costest ~~ :D


this was actually a sneak peek of my makoto ~ XD


random expressions FTW 8D 


love my makoto t-shirt :D


That was it for my short costest ! ////
Maybe I will be debuting him for the event , cosplay GO , next week ! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking around my photos and I found this old photo of my kagami ~
So I edited it for fun cuz I had nothing better to do <-SHOT XD


this was taken at sunway pyramid asian avenue 
and we were right in front of a pet store XD

Kagami Taiga - me
Kuroko Tetsuya - shelley


2 comments:

  1. wahhhhh sooo cuteeee! Your makoto costest is so adorable! Can't wait to see your actual cosplay :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >////< thank u so much!
      sure ~ I'll try to upload more ! ^W^/

      Delete