Tuesday 13 August 2013

Fansigns! #2

This is my 2nd batch of fansigns ~~ ^o^/

total = 10 people 

I was thinking superrrr hard on what character i want to do this time . Exlcuding red haired characters since I've done previously XDD 
So i thought of either pink or blue , since I can easily style those 2 >x<

Then after researching online on those 2 colour , it was either Akari-sensei (karneval) or Rei (free!) ~~~ >3<

aaaaand i ended up choosing rei huehuehue XDD
The colour wasn't exactly the same ...but I thought of just trying for just one time (~=3=)~
I used swimming googles instead of his normal red glasses because I didn't have that hahahah //piak

character : Rei Ryugazaki 
anime : FREE!

The make-up was really fast and simple . Took me only 15 minutes 8D
I started at around 10pm 
As usual , I edited the words in later ~ 

Glad that they liked it and actually recognized the character ! ////////
I don't suit rei but it was worth a try :D


my friend said i looked manly lolololol 
actually.......................................I seriously think that I look like some visual-kei punk XDDDD
(I'M SORRY REI FANS)

That last picture was a bonus HURRRR 

sorry for the bad quality again ;A;

Hopefully there will be a 3rd batch ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment