Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mirai Nikki night shoot!

I had this shoot back 5 months ago , march ~~  >W</
Orignally planned this shoot with my friend who's doing another character from a different series XD 
She was doing Isana Yashiro (k project) ~

I was doing a fanart version of Gasai Yuno , which was a genderbend one ~~ :D

Last year I did yuno too but is the default genderbend one , this time I did a casual one ~~
Preparation was kinda last minute hahah //kicked 
but managed to get the stuff I needed wooo ! XD

Character : Gasai Yuno 

Anime : Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
Version : Genderbend casual
Photographer : Michael Ooi
Saikang : Carissa

This was my first night shoot with a new photographer //paiseh aaaa 

At first there were some bad stuff happened , but after that it was okay XD
The pics were really good ! *///o///* The photog was really talented ! 

I used fake blood for this shoot HURRRR 8D 

My fake blood is actually .....................................................................paint XDD 
And of course the blood for the shirt is also paint haha! At first i used the normal fake blood we can get at the halloween store , but it didn't work out too well QAQ So i used red paint mixed with a bit of water ~~


This was before I used the paint 
It didn't really blend well D:

We decided to shoot at putrajaya but instead we went for Sunway Pyramid area ~ The reason was because it was super late and super jam that hour >< But sunway area was still not bad for the shoot ! :D


This was at the capark area XD




There was also another photographer that michael invited ~ He also took some pics of me too ^w^/

Photographer : Kokin Ho


Derp Time ~~~ 8DDD 


I took this photo with my phone just right after the shoot XDD and yeahh my make-up was already coming off and was sweating alot XD

Omake Time ~~~ 8DDD


Taken by my friend when I was shooting :D

After the shoot is completed , we went to KFC for late dinner XD 
A lot of people were staring at us and especially me because I was covered in blood heheheheheh //piak


My friends , shelley as yashiro and carissa as saikang ~

Reached back home at around midnight ~ 
Super tired but worth it :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow awesome cosplay! Your male Yuno Gasai cosplay is really awesome! I'm looking forward to your future cosplays ^w^! Btw would you like to follow each other? Let me know :D

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete